We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

5 Star China Travel / 5 Star China Holidays

UK
1 post
1 review
2 helpful votes
5 Star China Travel / 5 Star China Holidays
Save

Hello

I wonder whether anyone here has been on a tour organised by 5 Star China Travel (also known as 5 Star China Holidays?) if so, I would love to hear about your experience. They look good on their website but I haven't been able to find any reviews of their tours on tripadvisor!

Many thanks :)

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
2 posts
55 reviews
61 helpful votes
1. Re: 5 Star China Travel / 5 Star China Holidays
Save

Hello I been with 5 star China tour last september14 . Absolutely fantastic , Melanie arrange vegitarian food everywhere Shanghai , bejing. And some of the place. Sub sandwiches. Tour is worthwhile Melanie she is fantastic lady she arrange the very nice. Tour rep very helpful and we covered the most of the destination. Melanie picked the hotel were nice . We struggle the food in cruise but they tried to help us. We love the cruise u can relax and see the beautiful China. 5 star China tours is fantastic and trust me what they promise they kept the promise that they made to us . Tiring journey but once in a life time holiday. Any thing you want to know PLZ contact me . We enjoyed the China trip and Melanie she is lovely lady

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
2 posts
55 reviews
61 helpful votes
2. Re: 5 Star China Travel / 5 Star China Holidays
Save

5star China tours holiday is very nice. We booked with them last September 14 and we thoroughly enjoyed. We had a vegitarian dishes most places and sub sandwiches. Melanie is very helpful she arrange everything for us. I personally recommend 5 star China tour holidays. Very trustworthy good hotels bulet train experience fantastic tour guide very helpful. And is cheaper then English travel agent.

3. Re: 5 Star China Travel / 5 Star China Holidays

-:- Message from Tripadvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the Tripadvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 February 2016, 05:16
$USD
United Kingdom
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in United Kingdom. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.