We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Stationeries, Sports Wear, WangFuJing Must Buys

Singapore
Level Contributor
147 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Stationeries, Sports Wear, WangFuJing Must Buys

Dear All,

Bringing my teenagers to Beijing in few weeks' time and they are keen to buy Stationeries, Sports Shoes Sports wear etc.

My girl goggled and found "Sha Zi Kou" but am wondering if any one here knows if it is worth a visit?

My Boy is keen on sports shoes, sports wear hence would appreciate if you can recommend where we can get reasonable/cheap Authentic stuff as I read here that the Markets mainly sells the counterfeit stuff which is not what we want...

Also, as we are staying at WangFuJing, area, am wondering if there are interesting places there where we can bring the kids around at night, what are the Snacks /food /local produce that we can buy back as souvenirs etc?

Thank you!

3 replies to this topic
Sherbrooke, Canada
Level Contributor
45,304 posts
824 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Stationeries, Sports Wear, WangFuJing Must Buys

You won't find sports shoes that are cheaper than Singapore.

Singapore
Level Contributor
147 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Stationeries, Sports Wear, WangFuJing Must Buys

HI JPDeM,

Thanks for sharing on Sports shoes. Then he asked if the China Brands like Li Ning are cheap and good too? ;) I was just afraid on getting inferior products having read posts here that many are fakes etc etc...

Thanks for sharing!

Amsterdam
Level Contributor
5,620 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Stationeries, Sports Wear, WangFuJing Must Buys

Li Ning,, 361, Ante are some sports brands that sell quality products, but normal prices are not cheap. But they also have sales articles every now and then, that can be nicely priced.

Personally I think Li Ning and 361 sell nicely looking sports wear and shoes. When ever I am in China I check out what's for sale.

Reply to: Stationeries, Sports Wear, WangFuJing Must Buys
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted