We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

What is there to do when it rains in beijing?

Grimsby, UK
Level Contributor
1 post
5 reviews
Save Topic
What is there to do when it rains in beijing?

I'm in Beijing for 1 more day. It has been raining all day and more is forecast for tomorrow.

We have ventured out tody and got soaked, but would like some ideas of other activities that you can do/places you can see etc that is inside!

I asked at the desk at the hotel of where we are staying and all he could suggest was shopping! Not the activity I want to be doing when i've flown 8000 miles to be here!

thanks!

hong kong
Level Contributor
8,880 posts
160 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: What is there to do when it rains in beijing?

Beijing Capital Museum

798 Space

tripadvisor.com/Attractions-g294212-Activiti…

Sherbrooke, Canada
Level Contributor
42,008 posts
826 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: What is there to do when it rains in beijing?

Shopping

Indiana
Level Contributor
816 posts
443 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: What is there to do when it rains in beijing?

Take a rain poncho and keep to your agenda. You are in and out of places all the time, so itis not that bad. It rained the day we went to the great wall and we still had a wonderful time.

Beijing
Level Contributor
614 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: What is there to do when it rains in beijing?

on top of 1 and 2's suggestions, I'd add the Water Cube water park, if that's your thing.

5. Re: What is there to do when it rains in beijing?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 February 2011, 07:20