We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Is Panda Closure easy for quick in and out visit?

London, United...
Level Contributor
8,023 posts
524 reviews
Save Topic
Is Panda Closure easy for quick in and out visit?

Is Panda Closure easy for quick in and out visit? I just only want to see the Panda`s.and take few pictures for my daughter.

Indiana
Level Contributor
814 posts
443 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Is Panda Closure easy for quick in and out visit?

Yes. As you walk in the main zoo gate it is the very first thing you see. Parking is a whole different story. But, if you use a guide and driver, you will be dropped off in front of the ticket booht and it is not a problem.

Map of zoo

drben.net/ChinaReport/Beijing/MapsofBeijing/…

Beijing, China
Level Contributor
5,000 posts
82 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Is Panda Closure easy for quick in and out visit?

A guide and a driver certainly aren't needed for a trip to the zoo but for anyone en route somewhere else then yes, the driver would probably have to 'go around the block' a couple of times while you went for a quick visit.

The Panda Garden has a separate entrance fee, so you need to pay again after buying the ticket into the zoo - not sure if you can get a combi ticket outside.

Indiana
Level Contributor
814 posts
443 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Is Panda Closure easy for quick in and out visit?

Yes, you can buy a combo ticket outside.

Beijing, China
Level Contributor
5,000 posts
82 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Is Panda Closure easy for quick in and out visit?

Don't get confused with the expensive 120rmb ticket which is for the aquarium. Zoo entry alone was 10rmb and 5rmb for the Pandas when I last went off-season, but it is 5rmb more during peak season (Apr-Oct inc.).

London, United...
Level Contributor
8,023 posts
524 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Is Panda Closure easy for quick in and out visit?

Thank you so much for all the information :)-

I am so pleased the panda enclosure is near the entrance, I will get the zoo ticket and panda ticket and make quick exit after few pictures.

Planning this trip is so much easier with all your help.

Once again Thanks

Cheers

Diva

6. Re: Is Panda Closure easy for quick in and out visit?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 March 2011, 05:17