We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

TongRen Tang Chinese Herbal medicine Store

Which Beijing hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Old Field, New York
Level Contributor
400 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
TongRen Tang Chinese Herbal medicine Store

My companion and I are visiting Beijing in January. He is an Oriental Medicine and Accupuncture student. We want to visit the original TongRen Tang store wgich is south of Tiananmen Square in the Qianmen area.

However, I have found a number of websites and there seem to be two addresses: No.42 ChongwenmenWai Street or 24 Dazhalen Jie. Are there two locations? If it helps, I think it might be a three story building?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Xian
Level Contributor
191 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: TongRen Tang Chinese Herbal medicine Store

I think the original TongRenTang store you want to go is 24 Dazhalan Jie which is south of Tiananmen Square. TongRenTang opens many branch stores in Beijing, and the store in Dazhalan Jie is much proper for your companion to understand TongRenTang culture.

2. Re: TongRen Tang Chinese Herbal medicine Store

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 May 2011, 05:16