We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel rooms in Beijing Airport

Which Beijing hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
twin cities
Level Contributor
71 posts
Save Topic
Hotel rooms in Beijing Airport

I have read that there are rooms available for rent right in the airport. Is this correct and if so, how do I reserve one in advance? We have 7.5 hours between flights and don't know if that is enough time to get a room outside of the airport. Thanks for any help.

Sherbrooke, Canada
Level Contributor
40,046 posts
815 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel rooms in Beijing Airport

I do not believe you can book the rooms ahead of time. There are a few nicer hotels near the airport such as the Hilton. However you need a visa to leave the airport.

twin cities
Level Contributor
71 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel rooms in Beijing Airport

Thank you for your reply. Do you know how we get a room at the airport? With a total of 7.5 hours for our layover would we be able to go to the Hilton, time wise? We have a multiple use visa for China.

Thank you again, this really helps.

Sherbrooke, Canada
Level Contributor
40,046 posts
815 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotel rooms in Beijing Airport

The Hilton will be much nicer but more expensive. Comments on the airport rooms have been mixed to say the least. If you choose this, just follow the signs for it.

4. Re: Hotel rooms in Beijing Airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 December 2012, 10:16