We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

weather amd where to get the following questions

Level Contributor
71 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
weather amd where to get the following questions

I will be traveling to beijing in mid of sep, may I know how is the weather like? Any more raining?

Also would need your advise on where is the best place to get these stuffs:

1) good collection of chinese books on cooking, baking and kids

2) kid's clothing

3) baking accessories like tins, cookie cutter etc ( i know there is a local brand call san-li, where can i get their stuff?)

4) am keen to take some family photos at a studio .... any good recommendation and advise on the typical price?

Any advise is greatly appreciated... TIA.

Tel Aviv, Israel
Level Contributor
1,681 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: weather amd where to get the following questions

Hi there i was in Beijing towards the end of september last year and had glorious sunny weather. Sadly weather is fickle and my next stops were shanghai and Guilin where it rained just about constantly. Weather unfortunately is never guaranteed and almost impossible to predict accurately. Sorry cant help you with the rest.

good luck

Sherbrooke, Canada
Level Contributor
43,282 posts
826 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: weather amd where to get the following questions

Rain would bevery rare in Beijing at that time of the year.

You mean book in Chinese? Then try the large bookstore at the bottom of Wangfujing on the east side of the street.

Any shopping mall will have kids clothes.

I find that all cooking gears are super expensive in Beijing.

3. Re: weather amd where to get the following questions

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 August 2013, 05:17