We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Beijing Trip on early Nov 2012

Which Beijing hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Kampar, Perak...
8 posts
Save Topic
Beijing Trip on early Nov 2012

HI

im going to beijing on early nov 2012.

is it too cold n snowing there? clothes suggestion?

can u suggest me the best place to shopping?

oh ya i heard that Beijing got earthquake on this 07Sept2012

im quite worry, is it safe to go there?

Thanks

Wuhan, China
Level Contributor
34 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Beijing Trip on early Nov 2012

Albono51044- Are you serious? Where is my evidence? The Pearl Market is known for their knock-offs. Its actually common knowlege. They provide items that are copies of designer accessories that are made with cheap materials. They look like the real thing, but the quality materials, construction and finishing are not there. Louis Vouton does not cost 300 RMB anywhere in the world. Some items in the market are legit, but the majority of the products are knock offs. One of the workers at a shoe booth told me that all of her shoes were fake, but for her prices, who cares. Everything I have ever purchased at the pearl market has fallen apart within a month. How is that for evidence.

Wuhan, China
Level Contributor
34 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Beijing Trip on early Nov 2012

By the way, you are welcome to visit the review page of the Pearl Market (Hongchiao market). It appears that the reviews make it very clear what to expect at the Pearl Market.

13. Re: Beijing Trip on early Nov 2012

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 September 2013, 10:15