We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Transportation from airport to hotel

Which Beijing hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Brisbane
Level Contributor
193 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Transportation from airport to hotel

Good morning, my flight is arriving into Beijing at 0050. Can anyone advise, will it be easy to get a taxi to my hotel or is it best to organise a transfer through the hotel.

Thanking you in advance.

Beijing, China
Level Contributor
5,000 posts
82 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Transportation from airport to hotel

There will be taxis. How long you have to wait will depend on other factors rather than time.

Sherbrooke, Canada
Level Contributor
39,766 posts
815 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Transportation from airport to hotel

There will be plenty of taxis. Do not follow anybody or approaches you. Go to the taxi line.

Brisbane
Level Contributor
193 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Transportation from airport to hotel

Thank you for your responses. How much approximately to the Hitlon Wangfujing? Are taxis metered? And finally how long is the commute from the airport to the Hilton Wangfujing?

Beijing, China
Level Contributor
5,000 posts
82 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Transportation from airport to hotel

tripadvisor.com/Travel-g294212-s304/Beijing:… see also Top Questions, above right. Allow 40mins, maybe less at that time.

Manila Philippines
Level Contributor
109 posts
131 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Transportation from airport to hotel

I arrived in Beijing last week Mar 27 around 1am. I took a taxi and got me in Park Plaza Wangfujing after only about 30minutes. The taxi was really fast. I noticed that the meter was running fast and total fare was 140yuan. On my return trip to the airport from the hotel, the fare was just 70yuan. Before arriving in beijing, some tour guides offered me 250yuan one way. So taxi was still cheaper even if its a cheat.

There's a line of about 15persons but the wait is only about 5 to 10 minutes total.

Brisbane
Level Contributor
193 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Transportation from airport to hotel

Thank you bensy, very much appreciate your taxi experience.

7. Re: Transportation from airport to hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 April 2014, 07:15