We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Temple of Heaven on a Monday?

New Paltz, New York
Level Contributor
22 posts
24 reviews
Save Topic
Temple of Heaven on a Monday?

Hi,

I last visited Beijing a number of years ago, and one of the highlights was visiting the Temple Of Heaven park complex. I loved watching all the various groups activities going on like the dancing, singing etc.

I will be in Beijing a couple of weeks from now for one day only; a Monday. My question is will all of that stuff be happening on that day of the week in January????

Thanks!!!!

Sherbrooke, Canada
Level Contributor
40,384 posts
821 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Temple of Heaven on a Monday?

Yes, no problem.

Beijing, China
Level Contributor
9,189 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Temple of Heaven on a Monday?

If it's really cold or snowy, there might not be too many people out in the park.

Amsterdam
Level Contributor
4,166 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Temple of Heaven on a Monday?

Sunday is normally the day that lots of people go to the park. Weekdays you have to be earlier to se people doing their exercises.

But as said above, it is colder now. So it will also depend on the weather. If you go for just the park, you can buy a separate ticket.

San Francisco
Destination Expert
for Guangzhou
Level Contributor
11,959 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Temple of Heaven on a Monday?

I saw the local excising in that park, I assume they don't need to buy tickets to go in, otherwise that would be very expensive for them.

Sherbrooke, Canada
Level Contributor
40,384 posts
821 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Temple of Heaven on a Monday?

Right. A ticket to the park is not the same as a ticket to the temples. also seniors get in for free.

6. Re: Temple of Heaven on a Monday?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 December 2014, 05:18