Please make it clear that I have read most of the topics under "Top questions on Beijing" section and am not at all clear. I am even more confused now.
My flight landed in Beijing at 0610. And the next flight out of Beijing is at 1540. I have to be at the airport by 1340 (worst case).
So once I reach Beijing, I need to go to the Airport Train Express to Dongzhimen Station which takes about 20 mins. Then take Express bus 916 (916 kuai che) from Dongzhimen Station to Huairou City which takes about 1 hr 10 mins. Then from Huairou City, I need to take a minibus to Mutianyu Wall which takes about 30 mins. In total it is about 2 hours from Beijing Capital Airport to Mutianyu Wall right? Please advise if I am wrong.
If the time is right, I will reach Mutianyu Wall by 0830 and then walk around for 2-3 hours and depart for the Airport by 1130. I will reach the airport at 1330.
I have additional questions below:
1. How to know that I have reach Dongzhimen Station? I can't speak/ read chinese.
2. Where exactly is Express bus 916 located?
3. How to know that I have reach Huairou City?
4. Where is the minibus located?
5. Is the minibus like a taxi?
6. Advise on minibus, express bus price and etc.
7. Is traffic bad when going or coming back from Mutianyu Wall? I am traveling on Friday (April).
8. What time does most bus operates in Beijing?
9. Do I go to the same bus-stop and etc when coming back from Mutianyu Wall?
Thanks in advance.