We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best option to buy online tickets for trains?

Which Beijing hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Rio de Janeiro, RJ
Level Contributor
51 posts
22 reviews
Save Topic
Best option to buy online tickets for trains?

Hi guys. Please what is the best option to buy the train tickets in advanced by internet? Any good safe website you guys would recommend to buy them? I am going to China with my wife next september and I will need to buy train tickets to this route... Beijing-Datong-Pingyao-Xian. Then we fly to Hong Kong and then back to Beijing again.

Thanks in advanced!

Sherbrooke, Canada
Level Contributor
39,766 posts
815 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best option to buy online tickets for trains?

www.china-diy-travel.com

On their website, click in the TA icon and you'll see their very good reviews.

Rio de Janeiro, RJ
Level Contributor
51 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best option to buy online tickets for trains?

Thanks again Jean-Pierre. I want to buy soft sleeper and overnight trains. For the route I mentioned do you think it is better to buy the tickets online in advanced or is it better to buy the tickets directly in the train stations?

Sherbrooke, Canada
Level Contributor
39,766 posts
815 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Best option to buy online tickets for trains?

For those routes you definitely need ti buy ahead.

4. Re: Best option to buy online tickets for trains?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 March 2015, 05:17