We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Lily Fuwa travel guide

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
129 posts
Save Topic
Lily Fuwa travel guide

Does anyone know if Lily Fuwa is still operating as a travel guide in Beijing? I have tried contacting her via email a couple of times but have had no response. I used lily_fuwa@yahoo.com

Many thanks.

Beijing, China
Level Contributor
11,058 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Lily Fuwa travel guide

If you haven't heard anything within about 2-3 weeks after emailing the second time, I'd take that as a sign she isn't interested or isn't in the guide business anymore. It's possible that she changed her email but unlikely. Consider moving on to another prospect.

Mountain Home...
Level Contributor
286 posts
83 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Lily Fuwa travel guide

i used lily when i was there. She now has a website

…weebly.com/index.html

or try her facebook page www.facebook.com/lilyfuwa…

Hope this helps she is an excelent guide

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
129 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Lily Fuwa travel guide

Thanks for the contact details. Will give it one last try.

jgshaver
Level Contributor
49 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Lily Fuwa travel guide

I have a reservation with Lily Fuwa for November and have tried to contact her several times lately using both her yahoo and gmail email addresses.

I have not heard back from her.

She was very responsive when we first set up the reservation.

I assume that she i sno longer in business.

Does anyone have a recommendation for another similar guide?

Gloucester
Level Contributor
25 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Lily Fuwa travel guide

Did you ever reach Lily Fuwa? If not did you find another guide?

London
Level Contributor
79 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Lily Fuwa travel guide

Hi

I contacted lily for a tour in Apr 2015 and she responded back stating that she is pregnant therefore won't be available for a While ... Regards

Katonah, NY
Level Contributor
895 posts
366 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Lily Fuwa travel guide

Our family LOVED Lily. Email is correct. I am pretty sure she is still in business, as she sent me a linkdin request a few months ago. Just saw post above that she is pregnant!!! Wow, congrats to Lily and her husband. Looks like you missed her, but I wish her all the best, lovely person.

Gloucester
Level Contributor
25 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Lily Fuwa travel guide

Thanks for your responses. Lily also responded last night and said she is indeed pregnant, is not guiding at present and until next year is "totally housewife". She did offer to arrange a car and driver for me.

9. Re: Lily Fuwa travel guide

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 November 2015, 06:16