We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

getting to Dazu Grottoes

Italy
Level Contributor
600 posts
1 review
Save Topic
getting to Dazu Grottoes

How to get to Dazu grottoes by public transport from Chongqing Airport? Till what time in the evening are the buses running between Chongqing and Dazu? Thank you

hong kong
Level Contributor
8,880 posts
160 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: getting to Dazu Grottoes

I'd expect first get to Cai Yuan Ba bus station (airport bus?), and then from there get a bus to Dazu town. From there catch another bus, or taxi, to the grottoes. I'd expect last buses would be around 5 or 6 pm back to Chongqing.

Italy
Level Contributor
600 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: getting to Dazu Grottoes

Thank you for the information. But I would like to know when is the last bus in the evening from Chongqing (Cai Yuan Ba bus station) to Dazu town

Shanghai, China
Level Contributor
13,281 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: getting to Dazu Grottoes

Reckon on 1750.

Chongqing
Level Contributor
142 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: getting to Dazu Grottoes

It is availabel to take a bus from airport to Dazu directly before 17:00.

Cheers!

5. Re: getting to Dazu Grottoes

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 March 2010, 05:18