We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

chanel bags, jeans and jackets

scotland
2 posts
Save Topic
chanel bags, jeans and jackets

my daughter and myself normally shop in bangkok... we are going to hong kong, where can we buy the best fakes ?? we love jeans, chanel jackets, watches, and sun glasses...

can you advise ??

Cologne, Germany
Level Contributor
68 posts
165 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: chanel bags, jeans and jackets

Hi,

The night markets are great, however about 40min train journey from Hong Kong Central station is Lo Wu commerical centre, there are about 7 or 8 floors of electronics, bags, designer labels, jeans,watches sunglasses, great nail extensions done really quickly, massages, etc, you need a visa, its best to get one before you go from The Chinese Embassy, most stores inside take any currency and credit cards, I felt the fakes were better quality here than in the Hong Kong markets, especailly for the price, most stores have small areas behind the shop front where you can flip though designer catelogues, Fendi, YSL,Chanel Dior etc, you point out what you want and someone runs off and brings it back. Its a bit daunting at first, but a great experience. Dont go too early as everyone will be fussing over you and it can get tiresome, as they will follow you around for a bit.

Have a great time!

Australia
Level Contributor
1,442 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: chanel bags, jeans and jackets

To early?What time should you go there?

Ballarat, Australia
Level Contributor
40 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: chanel bags, jeans and jackets

myself and my 2 young children went to shenzen last friday(19th), we qued for the visa to get in for about 1 hour , but after that once we got into the shopping centre we basically had the place to ourselves, we got there about 11, i took a suitcase, and filled it to the brim i never got hassled, they all call out "missy, missy" but to me thats not hassling, i could easily walk around with my 2 children and have a good look around.................everything you love will be there i brought ,stacks of, jeans,watches, sungalsses etc......its all fantastic quality..

i done the bulk of my shopping here, the people are so much more friendlier than in HK...........that is my opinion..................... i have also done lots of shopping in bankok before, but tend to think the quality of products are better in shenzen.....................

4. Re: chanel bags, jeans and jackets

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 September 2009, 07:18