We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Luggage Carts at Hung Hom Train Station

Which Hong Kong hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Manila, Philippines
Level Contributor
23 posts
21 reviews
Save Topic
Luggage Carts at Hung Hom Train Station

I will be taking the train from Guangzhou to Hongkong, with 5pcs 20kg luggages. I was wondering if they have luggage carts in the Hung Hom Station. I would need to cross the road towards the bus stop for the K1 Airport Express Shuttle.

Hong Kong, China
Level Contributor
5,797 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Luggage Carts at Hung Hom Train Station

Don't think there are luggage carts at Hung Hom Station.

If you're heading to the airport, you can also choose to take bus A21 just outside Hung Hom Station. It's cheaper and a direct ride to the airport (though slower than the train).

melbourne
Level Contributor
41 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Luggage Carts at Hung Hom Train Station

I think there are but cannot tell where they get them from as we saw people using them as we were getting out of Hung Hom Station.

Canada
Level Contributor
4,608 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Luggage Carts at Hung Hom Train Station

Didn't see any carts in Guanzhou and you have a long haul up the escalators to departure area.

Didn't see any in Hung Hom either.

Why don't you just check your luggage through to Hung Hom because in Hung Hom you have one mass of people trying to get up two escalators and people with large bags must use elevators. If you check the bags you pick them up after customs-- so very convenient. We had 9 bags ( a tour ) and they even take them out to the bus area for you.

Shanghai, China
Level Contributor
13,259 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Luggage Carts at Hung Hom Train Station

I didn't see luggage carts at Hung Hom.

5. Re: Luggage Carts at Hung Hom Train Station

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 October 2009, 04:18