We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Contemporary custom designed pearl jewelry

New York City
Level Contributor
305 posts
119 reviews
Save Topic
Contemporary custom designed pearl jewelry

Hi,

I am looking for specific recommendations for jewelry designers who might offer something unusual and more one-of-a-kind type of jewelry. Especially interested in something fabulous using fresh water or Baroque pearls (in combination with?). I understand that there are some great places to buy pearls and perhaps I could just bring them back to USA and look for someone to do something with them?

NOT LOOKING FOR THE TYPICAL! I will be in HK for three days in October. THANKS FOR ALL RECOMMENDATIONS.

Hong Kong, China
Destination Expert
for Hong Kong
Level Contributor
7,091 posts
128 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Contemporary custom designed pearl jewelry

I am no pearl expert, but I bought from them before, and they have typical and unique designs, and their prices are very good.

Remember don't just look at their promotions page. They have MANY to choose from, and for all budget, and you can even choose your own pearls individually and have it made the way you want them to.

good luck.

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g294217-i1496-k226…

Amelia Island...
Level Contributor
1,138 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Contemporary custom designed pearl jewelry

I have purchased from Rio Pearl before. They had a large selection in many price ranges. Prices very good as compared to the U.S. and quality was good. Not sure if they sell loose pearls or not.

Good luck, and do post where you end up buying and your experience. Always great to learn what others find!

3. Re: Contemporary custom designed pearl jewelry

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 February 2010, 06:19