We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Disneyland programs

Level Contributor
1,173 posts
Save Topic
Disneyland programs

Hi,

My family and I will visit Hong Kong Disneyland on Dec 2 (Fri). Can anyone here provide me the program sched? I wanna check if I need to be there so early or stay til closing if I wanna see all the programs listed. Hope you could help me.

Sydney
Level Contributor
37 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Disneyland programs

I took the program home

however on top of the page it says sept 18-24th. So i'm not sure if it's useful for when you will visit disneyland.

Also the stage shows are more regurlar when you go on a peak day (sat,sun and mon)

As you said you'll be going on a friday which means the "Disney on Parade" is on at 3.30pm. It is only one once so try not to miss it.

Festival of the lion king- 12pm,2,4.30 and 6pm.

The golden mickeys- 11.30, 12.30, 1.30 ,4, and 5pm.

Fireworks is on at 8pm.

There are other times for character meetings and so fourth. We stayed in disneyland for 9.5 hours (12-9.30PM). we missed one show, but once you get in. Get the program guide and highlight the events you want to go and set out a time guide. Getting there at 10am is enough time to spend in disneyland.

Toronto
Destination Expert
for Tokyo
Level Contributor
23,359 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Disneyland programs

If you go to the official HK Disneyland website, daily schedules until February 2006 are posted. It's not that hard to find, really.

Manila, Philippines
Level Contributor
732 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Disneyland programs

Hi!

Hong Kong Disneyland is very manageable, unless you're with a big group who wants to ride every available attraction. (Its not even bigger than Enchanted Kingdom.) It doesnt seem to be half of the one in anaheim or paris. If you've been to Australia, its just about the size of Warner Bros Movie World in Gold Coast.

Best to plan your day by starting off with a train ride from the Disneyland Railroad station to Fantasyland, which is the other end of the park. You can start exploring the park from the inside first. Also, there are rides (Space Mountain, Buzz Lightyear, Mickey's Philharmonic, etc.) that allows you to "reserve" your slot with their FASTPASS system. You just have to go to the ride, swipe your ticket and you'll get a ticket that indicates what time you are "reserved" for.

We were there last week and there was a parade at 1pm and 330pm. My mom was so tired after the lunch parade that I had to take her back to the Disney hotel using their shuttle bus. I was back at the park by 3pm to catch the second parade! Fireworks start at 8pm.

Aside from the rides, if you get tired walking around, spend at least an hour at "FANTASY GARDENS" which is an enclosed area of gazebos where the important Disney characters are available for photographs.

One warning: there were other Filipinos on the bus to Disneyland from the city hotel who had problems entering the park since they were bringing in a lot of food (baon!). Enjoy the food available there!

You can start your Disneyland adventure by exploring their website:

…hongkongdisneyland.com/hkdl/…

Check their schedules which they update regularly. Have fun!

Level Contributor
1,173 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Disneyland programs

Hey all,

Thanks so much for all your replies! : ) One more question though, do you think I can squeeze Victoria Peak and Disneyland in a day without missing any program in Disneyland? Or better to squeeze Victoria Peak and Ocean Park in a day? What do you suggest? Or just 1 whole day to Disney and 1 whole day to Ocean Park and just squeeze Victoria Peak to my shopping sched. : )

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
122 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Disneyland programs

Disney is not all that big, though in the wrong direction from the Peak. Firstly, it will depend on the weather/pollution. Last tuesday was great, today, visibility was very poor. If the weather is good, go to the peak and then take a cab to ocean park (about 100HK) or vice versa, takes 15-20 min. Tell the cab driver to go via 'num fung doe', not the aberdeen tunnel or pok fu lam.

Level Contributor
1,173 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Disneyland programs

Hi Maugrim,

Thanks fotr your reply. So are you suggesting to squeeze Ocean Park and Peak in a day instead of Disney and Peak?

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
122 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Disneyland programs

It depends on you and how much of a 'disney person' you are. Ocean Park is bigger than DL and thus can occupy more of your time, though as the peak 'can' be on the way there/way home it may be more convenient.

If a half day at Disney is enough, you have time for the peak. Enjoy!

warwickshire, uk
Level Contributor
52 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Disneyland programs

Can anyone please send me the link to find out the daily programme? I am going to Disneyland in November, but all i can only find the opening times!

thank you

Kuching, Malaysia
Level Contributor
788 posts
95 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Disneyland programs

When you are in the Disneyland Hong Kong website, click on "calendar" (at the bottom), you then have the display of the month's calendar, click on "the details" for the day within the month and you will see the programme. Programmes are listed for two weeks( one week past and one week ahead) but basically, all weekday programmes are the same with more programmes and longer hours on the weekend.