We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Left baggage at Hung Hom?

Manila, Philippines
Destination Expert
for Manila
Level Contributor
1,219 posts
138 reviews
Save Topic
Left baggage at Hung Hom?

Is there a place at the Hung Hom station where I can leave my baggage? I am arriving in HK in the morning and I want to go around HK during the day before proceeding to Guangzhou later in the day.

Is it possible to leave baggages somewhere while I shop a little in HK?

1. Re: Left baggage at Hung Hom?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 05 September 2009, 13:59
Australia
Level Contributor
4,089 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Left baggage at Hung Hom?

Yes, there should be lockers at Hung Hom Station: mtr.com.hk/eng/… But, I just don't know how secure they are, given this thread (but, it is from 2006, so, things may have changed since then): tripadvisor.in/ShowTopic-g294217-i1496-k8167…

Have an AMAZING trip! :)

Manila, Philippines
Destination Expert
for Manila
Level Contributor
1,219 posts
138 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Left baggage at Hung Hom?

Thank you for your help, I just might as well leave it at the Kowloon Station or at the Hongkong station where they have left baggage facilities.

4. Re: Left baggage at Hung Hom?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 March 2010, 07:20