We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

red bull energy drinks

australia perth
Level Contributor
55 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
red bull energy drinks

can someone tell me if i can buy red bull energy drinks in 7-11 shops in hong kong

london
Level Contributor
8,928 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: red bull energy drinks

yes

Hong Kong, China
Destination Expert
for Hong Kong
Level Contributor
7,108 posts
129 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: red bull energy drinks

Yup, Steve_ben is right.

And... to add to that.... there are MANY other kinds of energy drinks, alot from Japan... and some from Taiwan.

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
248 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: red bull energy drinks

Both stores also do the reload of your Octopus card but prices are not cheap. See if there is Park N Shop or Wellcome are also around the neighborhood as their prices are cheaper except the former is 24/7.

Edited: 16 December 2010, 04:55
Hong Kong, China
Level Contributor
6,625 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: red bull energy drinks

Supermarkets are normally cheaper than convenience stores, but that's not always the case. If you happen to see a supermarket nearby, then go buy it there (be prepared to wait in line to check out). Otherwise, I wouldn't go out of my way to save a couple of dollars. Would much rather use my time on other activities.

Melbourne
Level Contributor
2,864 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: red bull energy drinks

The can is different to the aussie can.

Hong Kong, China
Level Contributor
5,423 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: red bull energy drinks

Actually there are 2 types of Red Bull sold in Hong Kong... Brown small bottles from Taiwan / China (mainly could be found in smaller stores and supermarkets. Blue and silver can from Austria can be found in convenient stores and larger supermarkets

Hong Kong, China
Destination Expert
for Hong Kong, Osaka
Level Contributor
56,547 posts
158 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: red bull energy drinks

Bottled or packaged drinks are just about always cheaper at supermarkets vs convenient stores. However, supermarkets typically have less cold drink choices. Whether you want to save a couple extra dollars is up to you.

The only exception to the above rule I can see is VinGo. It's another chain or convenient store with good cheap prices and good selection. However, they don't have nearly as many stores as 7-11 or OK.

8. Re: red bull energy drinks

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 June 2011, 05:16