We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Airport to Tsim Sha Tsui

Which Hong Kong hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
London
Level Contributor
561 posts
299 reviews
Save Topic
Airport to Tsim Sha Tsui

I'm going to be travelling from Airport to Tsim Sha Tsui. The MTR journey planner is telling me to change from the airport express to the MTR at Tsing Yu and then again at Lai King.

But would it be any quicker to take the airport express all the way to Hong Kong, then get the MTR Tsuen Wan line from Central to TST?

I assume the issue is the interchange time at Hong Kong/Central.

Or indeed, should I get off the airport train at Kowloon and get a shuttle bus to Tsim Sha Tsui? (It's going to be late at night, so these may have stopped operating.) My final destination, by the way, is the Kowloon Hotel near TST station.

Thanks for any advice...

Brisbane
Level Contributor
131 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Airport to Tsim Sha Tsui

Best way would be to take the Airport Express to Kowloon Station. From there catch the complimentary shuttle bus (K3) to the Kowloon Hotel, but its last departure from Kowloon Station is at 11.10 pm.

If you arrive at Kowloon Station after the last bus has left, just catch a taxi from the station to your hotel.

London, United...
Level Contributor
193 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Airport to Tsim Sha Tsui

We are staying at The Salisbury - YMCA do we gert the same shuttle bus?

Level Contributor
4,195 posts
155 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Airport to Tsim Sha Tsui

Go to www.mtr.com.hk for information about the shuttle bus.