We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

ocean park....is it good???

Dubai, United Arab...
Level Contributor
266 posts
82 reviews
Save Topic
ocean park....is it good???

just saw the ocean park website, it looks interesting... but is it worth a visit with a 2 year old on a 3 day visit to hong kong that includes a day in disney????

Wellington
Level Contributor
6,259 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: ocean park....is it good???

Disney more suited to 2 yr olds. Depends on whay YOU like I guess. It's OK but not world class.

Perth
Level Contributor
740 posts
112 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: ocean park....is it good???

We loved it and have been twice now and still didn't see everything. There are a few shows going on and a dedicated kids area. The park is very spread out so you end up spending a lot of the day there and can be tiring but most enjoyable. It really has a lot - rides, fantastic views, animals, great landscaping etc.

We were not inpressed with Disneyland but then we are not 2 year olds, it was quite small and overated.

With a two year old I wouldn't recommend you go if it is going to rain.

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
746 posts
97 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: ocean park....is it good???

From an adult perspective, nope. Depends if you have been to sea world type places before. Two days out of three in theme type parks seems to much maybe?

4 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: ocean park....is it good???

Ocean park is better than Disney. Disney is the same all over the world, where ocean park is unique in Hk.

Level Contributor
4,194 posts
167 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: ocean park....is it good???

Ocean Park is 300% better than Disney.

Berri
Level Contributor
97 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: ocean park....is it good???

We took our 2 and 4 year olds to Ocean Park and Disney, Disney was a hit but so was Ocean Park. The children loved the animals especially the jellyfish exhibit and Pandas. They also enjoy the ride across in the cable car type thing. I enjoyed my day there too. We then went to Aberdeen after Ocean Park for a sampan ride.

Helena

7. Re: ocean park....is it good???

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 October 2012, 13:16