We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hong Kong & beach resort

Surrey UK
Level Contributor
1,988 posts
30 reviews
Save Topic
Hong Kong & beach resort

I really want to visit HK. But 5 - 7 days is probably more than enough and its toofar to go for a week.

I understand I can get Dragonair flights to Phuket.

Are there any other practical beach resorts (travel in November) which are reachable from HKG by cheap direct flights?

Anyone tried anything like this?

1. Re: Hong Kong & beach resort

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 19 March 2011, 05:00
Melbourne
Level Contributor
2,864 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hong Kong & beach resort

you do realise that there is a sheraton hotel, just across the border, in china, with a private beach? the place is da mei sha - less than 100 rmb taxi from lo wu (hk side)

though in nov its not so warm.

thailand, south vn ( nha trang or further south) or phillipines (boracay - bit of a hassle getting there, or mactan area - davao if your brave)

phuket is pretty good as an all-rounder - plenty to keep you interested...

3. Re: Hong Kong & beach resort

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 October 2012, 23:18