We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hong Kong Accomodation

Which Hong Kong hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Geelong, Australia
Level Contributor
57 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
Hong Kong Accomodation

I am wondering if anyone has heard of or stayed in the Booth lodge, run by the Salvation Army. We are interested in hearing your views. My husband and l are looking for budget / midrange . We arrive late May, any advise on accomodation for this place or other would be greatly appreciated. thanks oomy.

New Forest, United...
Destination Expert
for Hong Kong
Level Contributor
10,203 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Hong Kong Accomodation

There are reviews of Booth Lodge here;

tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g294217-d309416…

Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
627 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hong Kong Accomodation

check out anne black, it is about 10 minutes walk from mongkok mtr, but room is clean and price reasonable.

Tin
Hong Kong
Level Contributor
6,584 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Hong Kong Accomodation

Also check out

Bishop Lei International House

and

The Harbourview Hotel.

Geelong, Australia
Level Contributor
57 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hong Kong Accomodation

Ok thankyou to everyone for the advise , we will check out the links you have posted , oomy

stillwater
Level Contributor
155 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Hong Kong Accomodation

oomy, if you don't mind me asking, where did you stay and what is your feedback and recommendation? We are looking for budget lodging for early February and I found your post when I searched TA. Thanks!

Hong Kong, China
Destination Expert
for Hong Kong, Macau, Holiday Travel, Food and Travel
Level Contributor
27,345 posts
5,582 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Hong Kong Accomodation

26after,

In addition to the accommodations mentioned on this thread, I will add Dragon Hostel (we've experience here) and Ah Shan Hostel, supposedly very similar to Dragon, both located in the Sincere House at the top of Argyle Street in Mongkok, where the Ladies Night Market is located. These fit into the category of budget accommodations in Hong Kong.

Good luck in your accommodation search. Can be quite difficult in to find and reserve in HK.

7. Re: Hong Kong Accomodation

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 December 2012, 10:18