We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

HKIA Airport Wings Vs Pier Lounge Biz Class

VCG
Mumbai (Bombay...
Level Contributor
106 posts
228 reviews
Save Topic
HKIA Airport Wings Vs Pier Lounge Biz Class

I had a long transit at HK today. About 6 hours. Tried both lounges.

Wing- Lounge is undergoing renovation and is partially open. It is located next to gate 2/3 at one end of the airport. The shower suites are ready and are NICE. I have used the shower suites at BA T5 ad LHR and these are much better. There is also a PC lounge that has 12 terminals. Besides this the lounge is very small as its being renovated. Not much space. Only wine and beer.

Pier- Located at gate 65, other end of the terminal. Large lounge with a LONG BAR with all the cocktail options. And a noodle bar. The lounge has a large capacity and is quite comfortable.

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
1,766 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: HKIA Airport Wings Vs Pier Lounge Biz Class

There is also the "Cabin", located near gate 25 (I think). It is the newest Cathay Pacific lounge and has a good variety of food and drink. No showers though. G16 is the other business class lounge, near Gate 16.

Edited: 05 September 2011, 09:45
Hong Kong, China
Destination Expert
for Hong Kong, Osaka
Level Contributor
54,184 posts
158 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: HKIA Airport Wings Vs Pier Lounge Biz Class

Cabin mentioned by HK71 was surprisingly nice and different than Wing and Pier.

3. Re: HKIA Airport Wings Vs Pier Lounge Biz Class

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 October 2012, 15:19