We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hong Kong weather in late May

Shah Alam
Level Contributor
30 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Hong Kong weather in late May

I am planning to visit Hong Kong on end of May with my family. How is the weather like? For info, I will be staying in Royal Plaza HK and intends to travel to Disneyland by MTR.

Wellington
Level Contributor
6,259 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hong Kong weather in late May

It will be mid 20s probably.Humid. See here:

http://www.hko.gov.hk/cis/climahk_e.htm

It will be very cool inside, as air con is kept high usually.

Edited: 22 March 2012, 18:28
Hong Kong, China
Destination Expert
for Holiday Travel, Food and Travel, Macau
Level Contributor
27,437 posts
5,647 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hong Kong weather in late May

This question comes up very often. You can use the Search Box and find many posts about Weather in May (or any month you are interested int). Here are a few

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g294217-i1496-k428…

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g294217-i1496-k341…

Also, you can reference the FAQ [Weather and Climate in HK] for more helpful posts on weather in HK.

Hope this is helpful.

Hong Kong, China
Level Contributor
79 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hong Kong weather in late May

Today's 25 degrees already and we're only in March. I would say by late May the temperature will probably be in the high 20's and quite humid. Also the observatory mentioned typhoons might start as early as June so be prepared for rainy days.

Whangarei, New...
Level Contributor
757 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hong Kong weather in late May

Much the same as at home - hot and humid, but the air con, is always on max + .

Australia
Level Contributor
4,089 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Hong Kong weather in late May

Keep your eye out on the HK Observatory's 7-day forecast: www.weather.gov.hk/wxinfo/currwx/fnd.htm when it gets closer to your stay. It'll help you with packing, etc.

Good luck with your planning and have a GREAT time in HK! :)

Edited: 23 March 2012, 13:17
6. Re: Hong Kong weather in late May

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 June 2013, 15:16