We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Itinerary Change due to weather forecast?

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
134 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Itinerary Change due to weather forecast?

Hi we are 2 adults n 2 kids coming to HK on 8/12 evening n leaving 12/12 nite flight. We r staying in TST area. Initially I had planned below itinerary but seeing forecast I am confused .

8/12 evening do Avenue of stars , Star Ferry, symphony of lights

9/12 Morning Causeway bay ,shopping in HK island ,Peak followed by Ladies Market in nite

10/12 Macau - Tkts booked for House of Dancing Water 5pm show

11/12 Ocean Park till 7pm

12/12 Lantau Island

I read forecast and looks like 11/12 a rainy day . Do Ocean Park shows get cancelled during rain ?Is OP very crowded on Sun if we swap it with tues plan ? As r kids have seen Disneyland in US ,Ocean Park is main attraction for them in Hk so I dont want to mess it up. What is a good time to start for OP from TST so that can cover major rides n shows in OP even if v crowded !

Hong Kong, China
Destination Expert
for Hong Kong, Osaka
Level Contributor
54,096 posts
158 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Itinerary Change due to weather forecast?

Unless there is a huge storm, Ocean Park events go on.

Around this time of the year, heavy rain is unlikely. The weather forecast is actually not looking too bad at this point. Besides, it's too many days away to get accurate projections. If you can, leave Ocean Park for a nice day though since a lot of time will be spent outdoors.

2. Re: Itinerary Change due to weather forecast?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 December 2013, 22:17