We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Report on the airport lounge arrivals

Which Hong Kong hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Chiang Rai, Thailand
Level Contributor
98 posts
61 reviews
Save Topic
Report on the airport lounge arrivals

Hello,

Just wanted to thank you all for your help. Last week I stayed at the airport lounge arrivals and it was a wonderful stay. I stayed in a private room and it was a proper private room with shower, toilet, bed, pillow, blanket, towel and even slippers. They even give you a comb, toothpaste, toothbrush and all the rest of the toiletries.

The front desk even allowed me to go in a few hours earlier to my private room and stay in the lounge a few hours after than what I originally payed for. Very accomodating and friendly people.

Wonderful airport with lots of things to do!

Hong Kong, China
Destination Expert
for Hong Kong, Macau, Holiday Travel, Food and Travel
Level Contributor
27,345 posts
5,580 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Report on the airport lounge arrivals

Thanks for sharing lizbert.

Chuncheon...
4 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Report on the airport lounge arrivals

Oh that's so sick!!l

thanks.

L J
Raleigh, North...
3 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Report on the airport lounge arrivals

Thanks for posting! Can one stay overnight at the lounge? I arrive HK on a Tuesday morning and will go to the city for the afternoon. I was thinking about returning to a hotel close to the airport or the lounge and then catch a flight back to the US at 9am the next morning.

5 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Report on the airport lounge arrivals

Thank you for the review! Do you (or anyone) know whether one private room can be used by 3 people? Or what package is best for a party of 3 wanting to rest for 3-4 hours? TIA :)

Toronto
Destination Expert
for Tokyo
Level Contributor
22,865 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Report on the airport lounge arrivals

Please check price list on official website. Prices are per person.

plaza-network.com/index.php/…hong-kong.html

Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
for Sydney, Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park, Business Travel, New South Wales
Level Contributor
30,076 posts
1,389 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Report on the airport lounge arrivals

Thanks for sharing !

England, United...
Level Contributor
28 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Report on the airport lounge arrivals

Lizbert,

Which email address did you use please?

I will have about 10 hours at Terminal 1 between collecting my bags in the evening and checking in again for a morning departure next week. This sounds like an ideal solution, but do they permit baggage in the lounge and do they need advance notice please?

Thanks in advance.

8. Re: Report on the airport lounge arrivals

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 27 November 2013, 00:10
Perth
Level Contributor
20 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Report on the airport lounge arrivals

Does anyone know if there is a gym at Hong Kong International Airport. I know there is a lounge but are there any gym facilities like Singapore airport?

Hong Kong, China
Destination Expert
for Hong Kong, Macau, Holiday Travel, Food and Travel
Level Contributor
27,345 posts
5,580 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Report on the airport lounge arrivals

Unfortunately there is no gym facility at the airport. However, you can make use of the gym facilities at the nearby hotels according to the HKIA Passenger Services FAQ page (see link).

hongkongairport.com/eng/…Ancillary Passenger Services