We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Discounted tkts to HK attractions??? where???...

Which Hong Kong hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Mumbai
Level Contributor
1,221 posts
39 reviews
Save Topic
Discounted tkts to HK attractions??? where???...

Hello again

Thx TA forum for all earlier help for my brother's May visit to HK (May 04-08 2013). The family is 42, 36 and 2 boys 10 and 4.

Can anybody advise whether any agency sells discounted tkts to HK attractions they will be visiting as below?

Disneyland

Ocean Park

The Peak / Peak Tram

Madame Tussauds

Ngong Ping Cable Car

Thx in advance.

We visited Singapore two months ago and bought our discounted tkts from an agency called Seawheels in Chinatown - saved 10% to 15% on normal pricing. Only hitch - tkts had to be bought personally from their office and they take only cash.

I assume a similar set-up would be there in HK?

Thx again

Level Contributor
1,651 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Discounted tkts to HK attractions??? where???...

China Travel Service sells some: ctshk.com/ap/english/ticket/queryticket.jsp The new updated version on their website for the admission tickets is rather annoying, I find, as they used to give you a full list of all of the attractions and the original + CTS prices.

I believe cash is the only option with some branches.

Hyderabad, India
Level Contributor
3,039 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Discounted tkts to HK attractions??? where???...

hi again Kato

You will not get good discounts here in HK. CTS gives very minimal discount.

You can mail to Golden Crown Guest House and ask for their rates.

goldencrownhk.com/img/plan/golden_crown_disc…

If your bro is near to TST, tell him to buy from here. Besides saving $, he can also save time by not standing in the regular queue for tickets.

New Forest, United...
Destination Expert
for Hong Kong
Level Contributor
10,135 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Discounted tkts to HK attractions??? where???...

CTS ticket prices are at least as competItive, if not better than those quoted in the above link. For example, its ticket prices for Disneyland are HK$388 adult, HK$278 child. For Ocean Park, Adult ticket is HK$240, Child HK$120.

Mumbai
Level Contributor
1,221 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Discounted tkts to HK attractions??? where???...

Thanks friends.

CTS rates look good. I believe Disneyland is now HK$450 / adult. So CTS rate of HK$388 is a 14% discount - pretty good and this adds up.

My brother will be staying at Harbour Grand / Plaza, close to HungHom MRT. I believe CTS has an office in the concourse of this station - so he can buy the tkts personally.

Thx

5. Re: Discounted tkts to HK attractions??? where???...

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 April 2014, 05:15