We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ovolo Hotels

victoria
Level Contributor
168 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Ovolo Hotels

Has anyone stayed at these hotels? I am interested in the one in Tung Chau St West Kowloon.

The rates for April 2014 are low compared to what they are offering

Kuala Lumpur...
Destination Expert
for Kuala Lumpur, Macau, Hong Kong
Level Contributor
14,892 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Ovolo Hotels

G'day, had stayed at their Queen's Road Central property.

Went into their website, and specifically for the property you have in mind.

Straight away, saw Apple TV--I like.

Though need some MTR interchange if wanting to get to Tsim Sha Tsui,or underpass walk from East Tsim Tsa Shui station.

Appointment of room/apartment, I should see the same standard and quality as the one that I had experienced in its Queen's Rd Central.

Edited: 24 June 2013, 07:59
victoria
Level Contributor
168 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Ovolo Hotels

Thank you very much.

Pune, India
Level Contributor
17 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Ovolo Hotels

I would also like to know about ovolo hotel Tung Chau St West Kowloon.

Is it good for tourist in terms of eataries nearby/travelling to hong kong attaractions, etc.

Edited: 24 June 2013, 14:01
Level Contributor
1,651 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Ovolo Hotels

I'd personally prefer to stay in more touristy locations like Tsim Sha Tsui or Mongkok instead, if you're looking at Kowloon.

5. Re: Ovolo Hotels

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 June 2014, 05:17