We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where can I get bridal shoots in a studio?

Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
4 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Where can I get bridal shoots in a studio?

Hi,

I am interested in taking some bridal shoots in a controlled studio environment where they are able to use specific lighting to make the subject's skin look fair and you can rent a dress there. Are there any good suggestions?

Thank you

Elk Grove...
Destination Expert
for Hong Kong
Level Contributor
18,050 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Where can I get bridal shoots in a studio?

You can browse some wedding specialty websites and get some leads. Take a look at their lists. Inquire into those that have studios.

www.themarriage.com/hk/wedding-photographers

2. Re: Where can I get bridal shoots in a studio?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 July 2014, 17:25
Hong Kong, China
Destination Expert
for Hong Kong
Level Contributor
7,017 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Where can I get bridal shoots in a studio?

There is a 4-storey mall right next to Prince Edward station (Golden Plaza is the name iirc) dedicated to weddings, including many companies offering wedding photography. There you can ask around for studio photo options, what dresses they have for rent, etc.

Hong Kong, China
Destination Expert
for Hong Kong, Osaka
Level Contributor
56,255 posts
158 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Where can I get bridal shoots in a studio?

This was a necropost resurrected when somebody probably decided post a spam at #2.

Hong Kong, China
Level Contributor
103 posts
103 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Where can I get bridal shoots in a studio?

In Hong Kong there are many bridal shoots where you can do indoor and outdoor, many of them also provides dress/suit rental but that depends on the price/package you choose. The dress may not exactly be what you want and they additional charges may include for the jewelry and accessories they rent. I haven’t tried the official ones but tried the discounted ones via Groupon / Beecrazy. Prices are usually over 70% its original price if buy from Groupon/Beecrazy but remember to read the T&Cs / fine prints because there are a few things you may need to consider:

1) Book in advance

2) Know what the price includes

3) The dates to choose the photos

4) If rent dress/suit, let the studio know your size as usually HK sizes are smaller than in US/Canada

5) Let them know what sort of photoshoot your looking into

I am assuming you’re a tourist here in Hong Kong for a visit so if I were you is to email the studios in advance to make sure you let them know the dates your in Hong Kong and the detailds of whats included, when to get/choose the photos and stuff like that.

If you want original prices then easily just Google it such as “photoshoot Hong Kong”, “pre wedding photo Hong Kong” then you’ll get loads of results.

I am sorry I can’t recommend you any other ones other than the 3 or so I tried via Groupon deals.

Hong Kong, China
Level Contributor
29 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Where can I get bridal shoots in a studio?

You can find a a shopping mall named Golden Plaza at Prince Edward station.

Or you can take a walk in the Camberley Road in Tsim Sha Tsui, You can find a lot of such studio in both places,

7. Re: Where can I get bridal shoots in a studio?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 July 2015, 08:16