I am flying from India and will be in HK mid December. I have following documents which i know will be required to obtain a visa. I am staying for one week.
1) Return Air tickets.
2) Confirmed Hotel Reservation Voucher
3) International Debit Card
4) Cash of approx 2000 HKD to start off
5) Will take another 2000 HKD and withdraw from ATM
6) Solo Traveller
I have been to Bangkok wherein i was not asked for any finances, but i had obtain visa before hand. My questions are
1) How much money will be required/checked by Air India Staff before boarding a flight to HK.
2) Are above docs enough to obtain a visa on arrival?
Lastly, its too late to apply and get a credit card, so please rule that option out.Edited: 30 November 2013, 06:39