We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hong kong to shantou directly bus?

Chiang Mai, Thailand
2 posts
Save Topic
Hong kong to shantou directly bus?

I'll take a flight from Chiang mai to Hongkok Arrived there on 9.30am (Hongkong's time)

Acctually my final destination is Lianhuazhen in chenghai.

i want to asks you a few questions...

1. where has a bus directly go From Hongkong Airport Or Someplace near Airport to Shantou or anyplace near Chenghai (From Shantou Bus terminal i can asks my familly to pike me up from there, if it's not too far)

and please Give me a phnoe number of the bus company ,where i can take a bus and schedule of the Bus. Hongkong - shantou and also shantou - Hongkong (when i'm go back to Hongkong)

2. How Far From Shantou Bus Terminal to lianhuazhen ?

3.what is the best way u think i can go to Chenghai and arrive there as fast as possible(except by plane)

thank you so much

Mentioned in this post
Chiang Mai
Chiang Mai
Chiang Mai Province, Thailand
Shantou
Shantou
Guangdong, China
Guangzhou, China
Destination Expert
for Guangzhou
Level Contributor
1,930 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hong kong to shantou directly bus?

There's only one direct bus from HK airport to Shantou daily and that one departs before you land. www.hongkongairport.com/CBT/Controller…

You can either go into HK city and take a bus there. Or take a bus from HK airport to Shenzhen. Right after you cross the border, you will find bus to Shantou at LuoHu (Lo Wu) bus station.

bon voyage

Mentioned in this post
Shantou
Shantou
Guangdong, China
Shenzhen
Shenzhen
Guangdong, China
San Francisco
Destination Expert
for Guangzhou
Level Contributor
13,305 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hong kong to shantou directly bus?

Chenghai is part of Shantou, a district across the bridge, a short taxi ride. Last time I was there, there was construction on that small bridge, long delay, but that was 2 years ago.

Mentioned in this post
Shantou
Shantou
Guangdong, China
3. Re: Hong kong to shantou directly bus?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 December 2014, 05:18