We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

would buying disc tickets from CTS help cut queues at parks?

mumbai
Level Contributor
367 posts
Save Topic
would buying disc tickets from CTS help cut queues at parks?

hi,

would buying the discounted tickets increase the convenience factor in the hot ans humid month of june/july during the visit to

1.disneyland

2.ocean park

since they are just vouchers issued for both the places that need to be exchanged for actual tickets at the ticket booth .. does one have to stand and wait in the same queue as others?

also i am aware one can visit disney with the standard ticket anytime within 6 months of its purchase but it is the same with ocean park?

thanks

India
Destination Expert
for Mumbai, India
Level Contributor
4,806 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: would buying disc tickets from CTS help cut queues at parks?

I bought the Disneyland ticket from the CTS office on Connaught Road in Central. It was discounted by HKD 20 / ticket. Definitely saves time and money if you are going to be in Central. Do remember that the ticket has to be paid for in cash only (no credit card accepted). I understand that CTS also has a counter at the airport. So maybe you can check it out.

This ticket can be used for entry directly. So no waiting anywhere.

Sorry, I can't help on Ocean Park. Though I am sure that CTS would be selling these tickets also.

New Delhi
Level Contributor
313 posts
183 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: would buying disc tickets from CTS help cut queues at parks?

CTS has a counter at the airport. When you get into the arrivals hall, there is an area where all these travel agents have their counters for tours and others. CTS is like the 3rd and 4th counter. You can also start walking from the Starbucks counter towards the exit and you would find CTS. Disney tickets would be discounted by about HKD 20. You would be given a voucher and the same has to be exchanged for a ticket at the disney ticket counter. You can choose to buy a 1 day or 2 day pass. If you plan to spend time extensively, you can take a 2 day pass. Same for OP as well, you would get a voucher and get tickets at the counter.

Disney does not have really long queues unless its a Public holiday or a weekend. You would not get preferential treatment because of CTS vouchers...you would need to collect ticket and then get into the entrance line.

3. Re: would buying disc tickets from CTS help cut queues at parks?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 June 2015, 06:16