We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Happy Valley Racecourse

australia
9 posts
Save Topic
Happy Valley Racecourse

We are coming to Hong Kong from 12th July to 20th July. I have noticed from other posts that the racecourse is something to see. I am aware that there are no races scheduled for this time period, but is the racecourse open to visitors

Thanks

New Forest, United...
Destination Expert
for Hong Kong
Level Contributor
10,312 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Happy Valley Racecourse

You can visit the Hong Kong Racing Museum in the main stand at Happy Valley Racecourse. The museum has panoramic views of the racecourse and entry is free;

…hkjc.com/entertainment/…index.aspx

The race track itself is currently the subject of construction work, a new drainage system is being installed and the course does not reopen for racing until mid-October.

New Forest, United...
Destination Expert
for Hong Kong
Level Contributor
10,312 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Happy Valley Racecourse

I would just clarify that the museum is open to casual walk-in visitors during the opening times specified at the link in #1. The website doesn't really make this clear but prior application is only required for group visits.

3. Re: Happy Valley Racecourse

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 June 2015, 06:17