We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

airport

Bengaluru, India
2 posts
Save Topic
airport

which is the best way to go from hong kong airport to dorsett hotel kwun tong. and we are total 6 persons and what is the charges. and also guide me which is the nearest bus station for my hotel ie dorsett.,

Elk Grove...
Destination Expert
for Hong Kong
Level Contributor
17,697 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: airport

This question was asked by another poster just yesterday. Please take a look at this thread. I recommend the options stated in #4 or #5, and do not take Airport Express train.

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g294217-i1496-k756…

Note: with 6 persons, if you take a taxi you would need 2 taxis. Each taxi - fare is about HKD $280, plus HKD $5 per luggage in the boot. Fares for taking the airport buses - see the thread, reply #4 / #5.

Hong Kong, China
Level Contributor
103 posts
99 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: airport

If its 6 people. its probably best taking a taxi. Taxi cost approximately HK$250 and for two taxis will cost approx HK$500. Thats probably the quickest way to the airport.

Alternatively, taking the bus will be cheaper but will probably takes approx 1.5~2hrs subject to travel conditions.

3. Re: airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 June 2015, 06:15