We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

What time should I reach Coliseum

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
376 posts
138 reviews
Save Topic
What time should I reach Coliseum

Hi,

This will be my first time to attend a concert at the Coliseum. The concert starts at 815pm. Generally, what time should I reach there in order be able to get through the crowd and be seated before the concert starts?

Thanks.

Hong Kong
Level Contributor
56 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: What time should I reach Coliseum

Coliseum is not so big and is just next to Hung Hum MTR station so no need come too early. Maybe arrive just 30-45 minutes before and it will be ok. What is the concert?

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
376 posts
138 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: What time should I reach Coliseum

Great! Ok!

Stephanie Sun :)

Hong Kong, China
Level Contributor
6,087 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: What time should I reach Coliseum

For concerts by Hong Kong artists, if the ticket says 8:15pm, they're not going to start until 8:45pm.

Arriving in time or slightly late will be okay.

Hong Kong, China
Destination Expert
for Hong Kong, Osaka
Level Contributor
52,837 posts
147 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: What time should I reach Coliseum

Glacierfed is correct. You can probably aim to get there sometime after 8pm.

Kuala Lumpur...
Destination Expert
for Kuala Lumpur, Macau, Hong Kong
Level Contributor
14,892 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: What time should I reach Coliseum

Ah, but Stephanie Sun is a Singaporean,and her husband will also advise..jangan bisa lewat tiba ah!.

Last I know she is having two weekdays concert and one on Sun..for the weekday,more so if Fri, suggest allow just a little more time..

Hong Kong, China
Level Contributor
2,971 posts
192 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: What time should I reach Coliseum

Everybody knows concerts start late, so if she REALLY starts on time, there will be a lot of empty seats......

Hong Kong, China
Destination Expert
for Hong Kong, Osaka
Level Contributor
52,837 posts
147 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: What time should I reach Coliseum

The last concert I went to, I got there at around 8:10 and it was 1/2 full at that point. The show started at 8:45pm. I suppose it's like going to a wedding banquet locally where the invitation always says it starts at 8pm. That "show" always starts closer to 9.

8. Re: What time should I reach Coliseum

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 July 2015, 06:16