We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel Choice

london
Level Contributor
8,928 posts
42 reviews
Save Topic
Hotel Choice

Rosedale Hotel in Kowloon or Rosedale on the Park in Causeway Bay

Opinions on either of these please

Hong Kong, China
Destination Expert
for Hong Kong, Beijing, Shanghai Region, Shenzhen, Bangkok
Level Contributor
7,536 posts
109 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel Choice

not possible to answer without knowing your preferences. What is important for you.

Read the reviews already I assume?

London
Level Contributor
419 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel Choice

I've not stay in either of them but Rosedale Causeway Bay is the better locations for local/international brand/chain shops and restaurants also Causeway Bay MTR is only a 5 min walk away. Rosedale Kowloon is actually in Tai Kok Tsui 15 mins walk to Mong Kok MTR or 10 walk to Olympic City MTR.

Hong Kong, China
Level Contributor
5,222 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotel Choice

Rosedale on the park is in Causeway Bay with slightly larger rooms but older. Rosedale Mongkok is in Olympic (Tai Kok Tsui). It is a newer hotel but I normally would not recommend due to its location. Since you are an experienced HK traveler I don't think you would mind Rosedale Mongkok

Elk Grove...
Destination Expert
for Hong Kong
Level Contributor
17,335 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hotel Choice

Take a look at macbcmini's comment on Rosedale on the Park, Causeway Bay: Reply #3

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g294217-i1496-k670…

london
Level Contributor
8,928 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Hotel Choice

Ever decisive, we have made a booking at the Cosmopolitan

6. Re: Hotel Choice

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 August 2015, 05:16