We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

apartment for 3 month stay HELP!!

Which Hong Kong hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
36 posts
26 reviews
Save Topic
apartment for 3 month stay HELP!!

Hello,

My partner will be undertaking an internship in HK for 3 months beginning December 2014. I will be travelling with him so we are looking for an apartment which can sleep two people. I have done a quick search and haven't found anything suitable as of yet.

Our budget is preferably $2000 AUD per month however we are willing to spend up to $3000 AUD per month if it means getting what we want.

The internship will be conducted 150m from Central Station, and as always the closer the better. We have spent the last 6 months in Shanghai so we are used to using the train networks here. We would like something within 500m of a train station, it would be perfect if there was no interchange to central, but if we have to that's also fine.

We would like a room which has a private bathroom, small kitchenette (including fridge/freezer, microwave, stove, utensils would be nice however we know that they don't always come with it), a washing machine or washing facilities close by that are cheap, stable WIFI, a TV and possibly a small desk (but we can do without if its the right place).

If anyone could point me in the right direction or suggest websites worth visiting it would be greatly appreciated.

Hong Kong, China
Level Contributor
4,962 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: apartment for 3 month stay HELP!!

With you budget I think you can get some smallish serviced apartment closer to Shang Wan comfortably... but it might be just a studio though. Another option would be Discovery Bay... a nice quite neighborhood on Lantau Island with about 30 minutes ferry ride to Central, but otherwise a little bit inconvenient.

2. Re: apartment for 3 month stay HELP!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 August 2015, 07:15