We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Eaton Hotel Hong Kong

Which Hong Kong hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Edinburgh Scotland
Level Contributor
186 posts
37 reviews
Save Topic
Eaton Hotel Hong Kong

Not having been in Hong Kong before is this hotel in a good position for shoping touring etc, And how do you rate this hotel.

Thanks for all replys.

Singapore
Level Contributor
19 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Eaton Hotel Hong Kong

Location not bad. It's near to Mongkok, Ladies Market and Temple St market. If you really want hotel with good location, I suggest Mayfair Garden. The MTR is just downstairs and very near to all the shopping. But I must warn you the room is really small...

Boston
Level Contributor
33 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Eaton Hotel Hong Kong

Eaton Hotel is good (not great) in terms of location. It's in Jordan which is one subway stop from Tsim Sha Tsui (main tourist and shopping area).

I will suggest for the best location hotel any hotel in Tsim Sha Tsui, or if you want to visit the real authentic place of Hong Kong, Langham Place hotel in MongKok.

Cambridge...
Level Contributor
20 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Eaton Hotel Hong Kong

I've stayed at the Eaton a couple of times, and my favorite things are : 1) They have an espresso bar in the basement 2)Starbucks is down the block if you need it 3) It's a short safe walk to the night market 4) Its on Nathan road and everyone (taxis) knows where that is.

I know it's not exactly in the thick of things but I've always had a great stay there, and had no problem hopping in cabs or walking down the street to the MTR.

4. Re: Eaton Hotel Hong Kong

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 August 2009, 10:20