We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Missed cebu pacific airlines

Which Hong Kong hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Hong Kong, China
1 post
Save Topic
Missed cebu pacific airlines

I am very traumatized by this..just so unlucky to missed my flight and no one is helping me out what is the best thing to do and airlines desk suggest me to book another flight...and so I did book another flight for Clark on the next day coz I thought I can go back and take a rest in my room coz this day was so tragic for me.and guess what......the immigration officer won't allow me to back...reason ..it's because of my foreign domestic helper visa.....I can't believe it I was freaking out...I can't do anything I already paid for my next flight and according to the airlines there is no way I can rebook or re route the next flight. I don't understand is why I need to stay inside the airport for 24 hrs?and no one is helping me even the cebu airlines

Shanghai, China
Level Contributor
2,237 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Missed cebu pacific airlines

Well... every traveler is responsible to check the visa regulations for himself. I once talked to a business partner who showed up without a visa at PVG coming from Europe. China did not let him in and he had to take the next flight back to Europe. Never understood why he got on board in the first place, but no one can be blamed except himself. Sorry to say that it is the same in your case. You missed the flight and you "thought that...". Give it 2 weeks and you tell your friends with a smile about this. Everyone does stupid things. Don´t worry, be happy. Could be worse. Good luck!

Beijing, China
Level Contributor
8,741 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Missed cebu pacific airlines

True and look at the bright side--if you have to be stuck in an airport for 24 hours, HKG is one of the better ones!

Dublin, California
Level Contributor
19,232 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Missed cebu pacific airlines

It's just a bad day, not a bad life (saw that on a poster). Yes just relax and be happy. Isn't there a pay in lounge where you can rest?

Toronto
Destination Expert
for Tokyo
Level Contributor
22,708 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Missed cebu pacific airlines

What's wrong with staying at the airport overnight waiting for the flight? Lots of people do that everyday at HKIA.

5. Re: Missed cebu pacific airlines

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 February 2015, 06:20