We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Travel companion Lhasa to Khatmandu tour via EBC April 2015

Which Lhasa hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Spring Valley, New...
Level Contributor
1 post
4 reviews
Save Topic
Travel companion Lhasa to Khatmandu tour via EBC April 2015

Looking for a travel companion for 67 yr old Indian origin US citizen

Lhasa, China
Level Contributor
791 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Travel companion Lhasa to Khatmandu tour via EBC April 2015

Hi I think it is bit too early for that date, but you can try again few months later so then i think you will get more interested people to join with you.

Generally the Tibet travel permit is closed for the whole month of March and it would reopen either end of the March or beginning of April, so i would recommend you to plan your trip start around April 8th, so that gives you enough time to get the travel permit.

Good luck to you

Lhasa
Level Contributor
87 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Travel companion Lhasa to Khatmandu tour via EBC April 2015

Put all your information on this page:http://www.tibettravel.org/tp.html

many travelers find a travel companion here, maybe someone's itinerary suit for you.

And also you can compare the price :)

Dublin, Ireland
8 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Travel companion Lhasa to Khatmandu tour via EBC April 2015

Ireland resident UK citizen (Indian origin), 68, planning travel from Beijing, Xian, Lhasa, Kathmandu. Will be in Beijing on 29th April 2015. Hope you can adjust time according to this

4. Re: Travel companion Lhasa to Khatmandu tour via EBC April 2015

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 August 2015, 06:18