We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

I am Doing a report on indonesia and it is quite unusual

NJ
11 posts
Save Topic
I am Doing a report on indonesia and it is quite unusual

I am doing a report on indonesia and it is quite unique. First i have to get general information(that was the easy part). Then i have to pretend i am a public health offcial going to Indonesia and what i do. Then I have to compare Indonesia to the USA. It is VERY hard to find this information and any help will be openly welcome (yes that is a hint like HELP ME)

Thank you

Jupiter, Florida
Level Contributor
1,076 posts
80 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: I am Doing a report on indonesia and it is quite unusual

I'd think you'd want to focus on the public health threats that the US does not have to deal with (at least not yet) but are present in Indonesia. The CDC and WHO websites might be good places to start to get some ideas.

NJ
11 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: I am Doing a report on indonesia and it is quite unusual

Thanks they were a great help

3. Re: I am Doing a report on indonesia and it is quite unusual

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 August 2009, 21:20