Me and my friend are doing a trip to Yogya, Mt Bromo, and ijen from 3 Aug to 7 Aug. We booked a car with drivers. It's for 4 people but only two of us. If you are doing the same trips maybe we can share the costs for the car.
Our itineraries are as below:
3rd Aug, arrive at Yogyakarta airport at 2.20pm
· Visit Prambanan directly
· Return to hotel near Malioboro street
4th Aug, Depart from Yogya around 5am, to enter Borobudur at 6am.
· After Borobudur, visit Dieng Platue - Dieng Temple, Sikidang Crater, Colour lake....
. Go in as normal rate but try to do as early as possible to have a chance for sunrise.
5th Aug , Train to Surabaya (booked), arriving at 12.30pm
· Pick up from train station, and visit Madakaripura Waterfall.
· After that, check in our hotel at Bromo.
6th Aug - Hiking to Mt Bromo for Sunrise, start around 3.30am/4am
·Head to Ijen after Mt Bromo.
. stay Ijen
7th Aug - Hiking to Ijen at 1am - to see the blue fire.
· Head to Bali after Ijen. Driver will drop us at port.
Let me know if you are interested, you need to book your own hotel room. You don't need to follow the whole trip, but if any day you wanna share the car, just let me know.