We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hiking and Trekking Indonesia

Netherlands
Level Contributor
6 posts
71 reviews
Save Topic
Hiking and Trekking Indonesia

Hi fellow travelers,

Does anybody have any good tips for a 3 night/4 day trek in the mountains of Indonesia? Where to go who to book with etc.? Thinking about some time end of May early June so not sure where's wet and where's dry that time of year either.

Many thanks if anybody has anything.

Aishling

Australia
Level Contributor
2,017 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Hiking and Trekking Indonesia

Hi Aishling,

Check out this website http://www.gunungbagging.com

and they have a FaceBook page called GunungBagging

Pamela

Edited: 30 November 2013, 21:21
Netherlands
Level Contributor
6 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hiking and Trekking Indonesia

Super thank you so much

Cairo, Egypt
Level Contributor
111 posts
131 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hiking and Trekking Indonesia

Hi Aishling,

I assume you will visit Indonesia not only for climb/treck mountain. Indonesia is big country. It's good to know the main destination first then to find the mountain nearby.

Netherlands
Level Contributor
6 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hiking and Trekking Indonesia

Thanks ..... indeed but first we like to find the mountain and then the beach for afterwards :-)

Australia
Level Contributor
2,017 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Hiking and Trekking Indonesia

Hi am102008,

If you would like some scanned maps of Indonesia drop me an email at pamela_fuge@yahoo.com.au and let me know which islands and I will forward to you.

Pamela.

6. Re: Hiking and Trekking Indonesia

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 December 2014, 06:18