We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

2 non refundable tickets from Brisbane to Bali

Brisbane, Australia
7 posts
Save Topic
2 non refundable tickets from Brisbane to Bali

Hi All,

Me and my partner has got 2 non refundable tickets from Brisbane to Bali ( 19th April to 23 April) $404 per ticket from Jetstar.

Due to Indonesia visa application requirements we had to booked the flight first but sadest part is they haven't granted us visa !!!!

I had a chat with Jet star and they said we can only change the dates or other passengers can take over the tickets.

Is there anyone who wants to fly? Or any Idea what I can do.

Any idea will help.

jakarta
Level Contributor
666 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 2 non refundable tickets from Brisbane to Bali

You cannot get VOA?

Adelaide
Level Contributor
849 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 2 non refundable tickets from Brisbane to Bali

Why can you not get visa it's VOA

Perth
Level Contributor
1,644 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: 2 non refundable tickets from Brisbane to Bali

Visa On Arrival is $US25! You just pay as soon as you hop off the plane. Do you mean there was a problem with the visa or your passport!

Brisbane, Australia
7 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: 2 non refundable tickets from Brisbane to Bali

No I won't be able to do that..:(. We haven't got our permanent recidency yet in Australia. That's why they denied to give us visa for Indonesia!!!!! Can't believe its gonna be an issues, we have visited so many places this never happend....

I am not sure if I could be able to apply for my birth country Bangladesh though.

Adelaide
Level Contributor
849 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: 2 non refundable tickets from Brisbane to Bali

What passport are you entering on, that's the visa you will need to apply for If your country isn't listed on the VOA

6. Re: 2 non refundable tickets from Brisbane to Bali

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 March 2015, 05:17