We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Congratulations to BrigidE!

Asia
Level Contributor
4,187 posts
68 reviews
Save Topic
Congratulations to BrigidE!

Congrats on the Local Expert title! Well-deserved!!! Someone must have been thinking along the same line as me. :-)))

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
301 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Congratulations to BrigidE!

Absolutely great BrigidE, congratulations.

I for one have had so much input from you on all of my posts - sensational ideas and money saving options.

Just amazing, well done girl.

x

just outside NYC
Level Contributor
315 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Congratulations to BrigidE!

Want to add my congratulations -- truly well deserved !! I was recommending your shopping tips to someone on another forum just the other day.

Jupiter, Florida
Level Contributor
1,017 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Congratulations to BrigidE!

Congrats, Brigid! As the others have said, it's very well deserved.

Ellen

Los Angeles
Level Contributor
47 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Congratulations to BrigidE!

Wanted to congratulate and thank BrigidE for all her insights and help.

Sydney
1 post
Save Reply
5. Re: Congratulations to BrigidE!

Congratulations from an Indonesian girl living in Australia. Have found your posts informative and thanks for keeping me up to date with what's happening at home!

Bangkok, Thailand
Level Contributor
1,697 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Congratulations to BrigidE!

Hey, thanks Guys!

Just let me know if there is anything you want to know about here, and I'll do my best to help - especially in the shopping department! (my forte!)

All the best,

Brigid

Brisbane Australia
Level Contributor
19 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Congratulations to BrigidE!

Hi Brigid, Just wanted to say that all your help has been invaluable in planning my trip to Bali - leave tomorrow for 2 weeks and I feel like I have so much extra info this trip. thanks so much for all your help. Shelley

Sydney
Level Contributor
24 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Congratulations to BrigidE!

Congrats Brigid!!!

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
205 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Congratulations to BrigidE!

Congratulations from me too... I've only just joined but find your posts great... you are a wealth of knowledge...

These forums are only as good as the people who choose to post and you do a great job contributing!

Thanks and cheers!

10. Re: Congratulations to BrigidE!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 August 2009, 22:19