We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Renting - Apartment/flat/house

Stirling, United...
Level Contributor
253 posts
19 reviews
Save Topic
Renting - Apartment/flat/house

Hi.. anyone have any info on renting any of the above in the Kuta area im not looking for a palace.. something with AC clean bathroom etc.. dont care about tv. or maybe even Seminyak.. for 1-2mths maybe longer :D.. in FEB 08..

any help would be greatly appreciated..

budget say $400-$500 per mth or something close to that price..

thx in advance all !!

Bali
Level Contributor
225 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Renting - Apartment/flat/house

There's one in Seminyak, Oberoi Street, one bedroom apartment, AC, bathroom, living room and even with pantry, around your budget.

It used to be the Bakery shop, but I have no idea the name of the place.

Another one is The Studio at Kunti Utara, but never been inside and don't know the price.

Hope this helps,

Sandra

Stirling, United...
Level Contributor
253 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Renting - Apartment/flat/house

yeah my gf knows about the 1 in Seminyak, Oberoi Street she works near there :P - i just want to add.. Legian would be ideal..

thxx SalserosBali for your input !!

Bangkok, Thailand
Level Contributor
1,697 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Renting - Apartment/flat/house

You could also try Puridamai - I know they offer good long term rates - it is just off jalan 66 close to the beach etc.. it is owned by the same woman who has the Mades Warung restaurants

http://puridamai.madeswarung.com/index.html

Stirling, United...
Level Contributor
253 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Renting - Apartment/flat/house

that looks really nice BrigidE - but over what im planning to pay.. the images look really nice well presented.. clean also..

the search goes on !! thx for your input..

5. Re: Renting - Apartment/flat/house

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 September 2009, 02:16