We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Surfing trip for 40+ woman

Byron Bay, Australia
Destination Expert
for Bali, Legian
Level Contributor
3,530 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Surfing trip for 40+ woman

My friend and I are going to Bali in October. While I am in Ubud attending the writers festival, my friend who is in her late 40's wants to do a surfing trip for a few days. She's a good surfer, but doesn't want to spend days on a boat with a group of men. Does anyone know of a trip she can do for two or three days, somewhere close to Bali, but not too heavy a surf break? She surfed Nusa Lembongan last year and loved that. Do any boat charters go there for a few days? She doesn't really want to go to Lembongan on her own, but would be happy to stay there for one night if nothing else was available. Any help would be appreciated.

Ireland
Level Contributor
455 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Surfing trip for 40+ woman

I heard something about Surf Goddess Retreats.

It is for mostly single women and combines surfing with yoga and spa treatments.

I just googled it.. it looks great!!

But may not suit your friend.. it looks like a 7 day package. But maybe they could fit her in for a couple of days.

Byron Bay, Australia
Destination Expert
for Bali, Legian
Level Contributor
3,530 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Surfing trip for 40+ woman

Thanks, I will pass this onto my friend, hopefully it will suit.

Guernsey
Level Contributor
11 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Surfing trip for 40+ woman

Depending on her standard/ability, she can go to Grajagan for 3 nights / 4 days for about us$300

Tell her to check out

www.g-land.com

or

www.grajagan.com

Have fun.

cheers

4. Re: Surfing trip for 40+ woman

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 September 2009, 00:20