We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Two bedroom villas Northern Bali

beccab00
Level Contributor
30 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
Two bedroom villas Northern Bali

Dear All

I have visited Bali before and thoroughly enjoyed the Taman Sari Bali Cottages, and our stay in Ubud.

We hope to return at Christmas, with our 4 your old sons.

For EVERYONE to really enjoy themselves we would prefer to book a villa with two bedrooms or a small hotel with connecting rooms.

Can anyone recommend such a place in northern Bali and also in Ubud? (We intend to stay in both places.)

I would prefer the North Western coastal area to the East, but anywhere with calm seas and good snorkelling is good!

Budget up to $275 a night.

Many thanks

Becca

Mentioned in this post
Ubud
Ubud
Bali, Indonesia
Nusa Dua Dive
Scuba & Snorkeling
Lembongan Ocean Adenture
Boat Tours, Kayaking & Canoeing, Scuba & Snorkeling, Stand-Up Paddleboarding
DIB  -  DiveInBali
Scuba & Snorkeling
Bali Breizh Divers
Water Sports, Scuba & Snorkeling, Nature & Wildlife Tours, Safaris
Seoul, South Korea
Level Contributor
469 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Two bedroom villas Northern Bali

Becca,

Have you checked out Taman Seri Amertha Villas? Have booked for 2 nights, the family villa w/out pool.

Antwerp, Belgium
Level Contributor
191 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Two bedroom villas Northern Bali

Same suggestion as Oceanspray : Taman Sari Amertha has lovely villas. They have 2-BR villas : ocean-front villas have 2 master bedrooms (budget : around 270 USD per night) and are ocean front and ocean view villas have one master bedroom and a 'guest bedroom' (budget : around 170 USD per night). Most villas have private swimming pools and balés. Some villas have no swimming pool and are cheaper. Note that there is a lovely main pool.

beccab00
Level Contributor
30 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Two bedroom villas Northern Bali

Thank you for taking the time and trouble to reply, I always appreciate it.

The Taman Sari next door also has two bedroom suites and villas which are very well priced.

I think I shall stary in favour of paying a little more for your recommendation. I remember they were building there when we went 4 years ago, so it will be interesting to see the new place!

Love

Beccab00

Antwerp, Belgium
Level Contributor
191 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Two bedroom villas Northern Bali

Beccab00,

Don't know exactly to which villas you are referring : is it on Taman Sari Cottages or Taman Sari Amertha villas ? Note that Taman Sari Amertha is owned by the same people as Taman Sari Cottages and is located close by. Amertha is a new property with new villas, and has its own facilities (reception, restaurant etc).

Bart

Ireland
Level Contributor
455 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Two bedroom villas Northern Bali

There is lovely snorkling in the Amed area. You can snorkle directly from the beach. I have just come back from there and the ocean was calm and clear.

There are 2 bedroom villas at Life in Amed. Anda Amed, Apa Kabar, Blue Moon Villas, Coral View and Hidden Paradise. Baliku resort is also building a 2 bedroom villa which looked like it would be ready soon.

6. Re: Two bedroom villas Northern Bali

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 September 2009, 05:27